Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Trinity of Me

That there were three of us
became apparent
all too soon: at first a sort
of existential burp
produced a swooning eely
flying yellow lavender-
delineated whoosh whose
curiosity about the rest

of what emerged –
a surging head-winged
red-and-orange humanoid
transfixed by a voluptuously
greenish-bluish sleek
amphibian – is what
enlivened to extravagance
my bright abrupt eruptive

understanding that I was,
at least, split into three:
and that there might indeed
somewhere (so far in secrecy)
be many more of me:
spinning in a waltz into
an endless loopy spree.
Surely this revolving

trifurcated multi-colored “me”
was something we
would soon awaken from:
a dreamy altered state
of passing temporality:
but I am still its trio, dancing
round and round with brio –
apparently eternally.





.

No comments: