Wednesday, March 21, 2018

guy plays bach for bach's birthday - first ave entrance F Train Second Ave Stop 2-3 pm March 21

TODAY - 2 - 3 PM - my violin and I will wish Bach a happy 300th birthday at the F train Second Avenue Station - at the First Avenue & Houston Street exit/entrance area (where you buy subway passes) - not on either the Brooklyn or Manhattan bound platforms themselves (where the trains actually arrive). (There are two exit/entrances on on First Avenue & Houston and one on Second Avenue & Houston - again, for me, go into the First Ave one.)

http://bachinthesubways.org/performance/guy-kettelhack/



===============================================
come hear & see & hum along!
ADDRESS
2nd Avenue, New York, NY, United States - Second Avenue Subway Stop Platform
ADDRESS DETAILS
subway platform - entrance either at 1st avenue & Houston
TIME
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
PERFORMANCE
Solo
INSTRUMENT
violin
PROGRAM
see above.
WEBSITE

https://www.facebook.com/guy.kettelhack

I’d like to play various parts of Bach’s unaccompanied sonatas and partitas – just those movements I CAN play (well) – a sort of sampling of the bach I love best. I may also play movements from the keyboard and violin sonatas. Just a sampling of what Bach did for and with the violin.
I’ve played professionally, taught the violin, now play as an amateur in various capacities, most regularly in the Broadway Bach Ensemble. Contact me if you’d like on Facebook or at GuyBlakeKett@aol.com.

No comments: